‘ ETUDE HOUSE ] Drawing Eyebrow / Pencil Eyebrow / Retractable
[ Colours ]
01 Dark Brown – For black toned / natural brown hair
02 Gray Brown – For black toned , natural gray brown hair
03 Brown – For medium brown hair with a hint of redness
04 Dark Gray – For dark toned, with natural colored hair with no redness
05 Gray – For cool toned hair with no redness
07 Light Brown – For brown toned, medium light brown hair.
[ Product Details ]
An easy-to-use eyebrow pencil with a spoolie on the other end perfect for grooming and filling in sparse hairs with your desired color. The combination of the pencil and spoolie will result in a natural looking eyebrows!
[ Benefits ]
1. Deposits just the right amount of pigment without looking too heavy
2. Smooth and Even Color with Clump Free Drawing
– Pencil glides smoothly , delivering evenly colored brows even when layered several times.
3. Neat & Delicate Finish with the Pencil's Shape and Edges
– Triangular shaped pencil allows you to draw precisely and easily.
4. Moisturizes and fortifies with vitamin E
5. Spoolie brush on the other end softens color as it grooms strands
– Delivers Natural Finish just like your eyebrows.
6. Holds a high temperature-resistant capability for consistent, natural-looking application
[ How to Use ]
• Use the angle of the tip to fill in the brows with hair-like strokes to create the brow shape you want.
• Using the brush end, brush out for a natural look.
• For thick brows: Apply the wide side of the tip from the front of the eyebrows until the end of the wide part and gently draw the peak point.
• For thin brows: Use the thin side of the pencil tip to draw your eyebrows from the peak point to the tail.
[ Ingredients ]
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Mica, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides