[Etude House] Two Tone Treatment Hair Color
[ Content ]
1 x 150ml
[ Product Details ]
A temporary hair tint that brings clear and vivid color representation that lasts for one week.
[ Color ]
No.1 Mystery Purple
No.2 Spicy Red
No.4 Forest Green
No.5 Fantasy Blue
No.6 Pastel Violet
No.7 Ash Grey
No.9 Cocoa Brown
No. 10 Rose Pink
No. 11 Ash Beige
[ Tips ]
-The lighter the hair, the more vivid color you will get.
– The longer the product is left on, the more vivid color you will get.
– If a very light color is chosen for dark colored hair, the color could not turn out as vivid as desired.
– Already dark colored or coated hair could not get the desired color result or turn out looking mottled.
[ How to Use ]
1.After shampoo ,towel dry your hair without putting conditioner or treatment.
2. Wear gloves and generously apply the treatment to your hair.
3.After 5 to 10minutes, rinse off with only lukewarm water without using any product.(If you want a more vibrant result ,leave for a longer time.)
4. Blow dry your hair using a hair dryer. (Be careful not to use a towel as it could get stained.)
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-87, Behenyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Basic Blue 99, Basic Red 51, Disodium EDTA, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Tocopherol